While working with one of our support agents who specialize on the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Mac, they will often times ask for a System Snapshot to see what is going on with the software and your system. This article will assist you in how to take a snapshot.
Capture a System Snapshot with Anti-Malware for Mac
- Open Anti-Malware for Mac.
- Click the Scanner in the Finder bar.
- Click Take System Snapshot from the menu.
- A window will appear on your screen with the log data. Click on the window with the log data.
- Select all the data by holding down command ⌘ and pressing a.
- Copy the data by holding down command ⌘ and pressing c.
- Open a text editor such as TextEdit, Microsoft Word, or Apple Pages.
- Paste the copied data (hold down the command ⌘ and press v) and save the file to your Desktop.
Once you have it saved, then you can attach it to your email to our agent for processing.