Anti-Malware Mobile does not support web protection which means that it will not block pop-ups you get or prevent redirects when browsing the web. A work around is to clear the App data for your browser. Below you will find instructions on how to clear your browser’s app data.
Here is a workaround for removing pop-ups or site redirects.
- Close the web browser and start over or tap the back button on your Home screen.
- You may want to clear the web browser app data as well.
- To do that, go to the Android Settings > General > Apps.
- Locate the name of the web browser from the list and tap to open its settings.
- You should see a Clear Data button on the following App info screen. If you do not, tap on the STORAGE option where you should find it.
- Tap the Clear Data button.
- Close settings.