To activate the premium features in Malwarebytes, you must purchase a license key from the Malwarebytes store or purchase Malwarebytes from the Google Play Store.
If you purchased Malwarebytes for Android from the Google Play Store, the premium features are activated as soon as the app is installed. For help recovering a subscription that was purchased through the Google Play Store, refer to Google’s article Reinstall and re-enable apps.
If you purchased a license key from the Malwarebytes store, you must have Installed Malwarebytes for Android and have a copy of your license key to activate premium features on your Android device. If you cannot find your license key, refer to our article on how to find your Premium license key.
Activate Malwarebytes on your Android device
- Using your Android device, open Malwarebytes.
Browse your apps to find Malwarebytes for Android. For assistance browsing your apps, refer to Find, open & close apps
- In the upper-left corner of your screen, tap the Menu icon.
- Tap Upgrade now.
- Tap Activate.
- Enter your Premium license key, then tap APPLY.
- After you have activated your license key, Malwarebytes shows Your Premium account is activated! and Premium features are turned on automatically.
To protect additional devices, repeat the instructions above on another Android device, or refer to:
- Malwarebytes for Android FAQs
- Enable or disable Malwarebytes for Android as a device administrator
- Report a problem with Malwarebytes for Android
- Malwarebytes for Android User Guide
Still need help? Chat with us.