To activate the premium features in Malwarebytes for Android, you must have purchased a license key from the Malwarebytes store after July 31, 2017. Subscriptions purchased before July 31, 2017 are not entitled to Malwarebytes for Android Premium. If you cannot find your license key, refer to our article on how to find your Premium license key.
If you purchased Malwarebytes for Android from the Google Play Store, the premium features are activated as soon as the app is installed. For help recovering a subscription that was purchased through the Google Play Store, refer to Google’s article Reinstall and re-enable apps.
To activate the premium features, you must have Installed Malwarebytes for Android and have a copy of your license key.
- Using your Android device, open Malwarebytes for Android.
Browse your apps to find Malwarebytes for Android. For assistance browsing your apps, refer to Find, open & close apps
- In the upper-left corner of your screen, tap the Menu icon.
- Tap Upgrade now.
- Tap Activate.
- Enter your Premium license key, then tap APPLY.
- After you have activated your license key, the Malwarebytes for Android shows Your Premium account is activated! and Premium features are turned on automatically.
To protect additional devices, repeat the instructions above on another Android device, or refer to:
- Malwarebytes for Android FAQs
- Enable or disable Malwarebytes for Android as a device administrator
- Report a problem with Malwarebytes for Android
- Malwarebytes for Android User Guide
Still need help? Chat with us.